- For knitting friendship bracelets, bag handles, bookmarks, and much more.
- A quick sense of achievement, even for children
- Many different sizes for many different applications
- 1.5 mm groove width for braiding star, 4 mm groove width for MAXI braiding star
- Includes rubber for securing the thread
Prym's wooden braiding stars ensure a quick sense of achievement when knitting friendship bracelets, personalised bag handles, bookmarks, and straps for glasses. Use it to knit up to seven threads into a strap in a few easy steps. Since using it is as easy as pie, even young knitting fans will have great fun in handicraft and achieve creative results in no time. For thin threads, the braiding star with a 1.5 mm groove width is suitable, while the MAXI braiding star with a 4 mm groove width can be perfectly used for thicker wool threads and leather bands. Packaging includes a rubber for temporarily securing the thread and instruction manuals.