- Steel safety pins for universal use
- Sizes: 19 mm, 23 mm, 27 mm, 38 mm, 50 mm and 57 mm
- Burr-free crafted sealing capsule without sharp edges
- Great, reliable opening and closing force
- Slimly-polished tips for easy insertion
Steel safety pins are the most utilised securing aids when sewing, quilting and doing patchwork and are also universally used in many day-to-day situations. They are coated with rust protection, and the sleek tips make them easy to insert, even in thick and firm material, and are gentle on the fabric. The pins also have a high level of fastening force when opened and closed frequently, since the steel used has balanced spring force. Prym provides the silver or black-coated pins sorted according to size, from 19 mm to 57 mm and in various mixed assortments.
Safety pins, steel