Item number: 610530
- High quality steel scissors for professional tailoring
- Steel-forged, individually sharpened by hand and tested
- Smooth cutting action and long durability
- No lifting or shifting of the fabric
- Blade tension can be flexibly re-adjusted.
These tailor's scissors from Prym are classics - top quality from handle to point. They are forged completely from high quality steel and their weight and well-designed centre of gravity are indispensable aids for professional dressmaking and tailoring. Individually sharpened by hand and tested to ensure reliability, the most impressive features of these tailor's scissors are their smooth cutting action and long durability. The asymmetrical shape of the scissors prevents the fabric lifting and shifting, since the whole length of the lower blade of the scissors lies straight on the work surface while cutting. When used for long periods, the cutting performance of the textile scissors and the direction of cutting can be re-adjusted by tightening the screw.
Prym sewing scissors | Japanese steel scissors in all colours & sizes
Tailor's scissors Classic 18cm
Prym article number
Card / CRD
Sales Unit/ Quantity